Lemon Sheet Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you've got a lot of mouths craving dessert, then you need a dessert that makes enough to feed 'em all, like a sheet cake! Our Lemon Sheet Cake is 3-ingredient easy and full of tart, sweet, and sensational lemon flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (2.4-ounce) package lemon cook & serve pudding & pie filling, prepared according to package directions and cooled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix and eggs until mixed. Fold in lemon pudding until well combined. Pour into prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-24 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Spread frosting over cake. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can find even more great lemon desserts like this one in our collection, Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!