Lemon Sheet Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you've got a lot of mouths craving dessert, then you need a dessert that makes enough to feed 'em all, like a sheet cake! Our Lemon Sheet Cake is 3-ingredient easy and full of tart, sweet, and sensational lemon flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (2.4-ounce) package lemon cook & serve pudding & pie filling, prepared according to package directions and cooled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix and eggs until mixed. Fold in lemon pudding until well combined. Pour into prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-24 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Spread frosting over cake. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can find even more great lemon desserts like this one in our collection, Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!