Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Holy cannoli! You're definitely going to include Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake into your dessert line-up, 'cause it's got all the flavor of one of your favorite Italian pastries, but in a party-sized cake form!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add batter and bake according to package directions; let cool.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes about 1 inch apart all over top of cake. Reserve 2 tablespoons condensed milk in a small bowl; pour remainder over top of cake and into holes.
- In a large bowl, beat mascarpone, ricotta cheese, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in confectioners' sugar and reserved condensed milk until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over top of cake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate cake 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- If you love this Italian-inspired cake, then you'll love what we've got in our collection of Easy Italian Desserts, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 437
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.8g 14 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 301mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 43g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!