Best Cannoli Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This potluck-style dessert dip is perfect for when you're craving the flavors of homemade cannoli but don't want any of the hassle. Best Cannoli Dip will be your new go-to treat!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine ricotta and cream cheese. Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Fold in 2/3 cup chocolate chips. Place in serving dish and sprinkle top with remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You can serve these with waffle cone pieces (as shown in the photo), cannoli shell pieces, wafer cookies, or anything else you prefer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!