Paradise Fruit Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Indulge yourself with Paradise Fruit Cake, a treat of tropical flavors! It'll sure remind you of those soft beach breezes....
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 small bananas, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, and bake in a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, make pudding according to package directions; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, cook pineapple with sugar over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved. Pour pineapple mixture over warm cake; let cool.
- Place banana slices over pineapple; cover with pudding then the whipped topping.
Top with nuts, cherries, and coconut, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!