Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, flour, and salt; mix well. Spread batter evenly in baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. While hot, spread evenly with marshmallow creme. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix Frosting ingredients until smooth. Spread evenly over top of cake.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 320
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 176mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!