Peach Melba Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the flavor combination of a traditional Peach Melba, then we know you're going to love this dump cake version. Our Peach Melba Dump Cake is a shortcut way to treat your taste buds with a dessert they already love. Make it the next time you have a lot of company coming over!
What You'll Need
- 2 (21-ounce) cans peach pie filling
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed, drained
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into thin slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling in pan and top with raspberries. Evenly sprinkle with cake mix.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and oatmeal. Sprinkle over cake mix. Place butter in a single layer over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Drizzle with warm raspberry jam before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 307
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 276mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!