Peach Melba Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the flavor combination of a traditional Peach Melba, then we know you're going to love this dump cake version. Our Peach Melba Dump Cake is a shortcut way to treat your taste buds with a dessert they already love. Make it the next time you have a lot of company coming over!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (21-ounce) cans peach pie filling
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed, drained
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into thin slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling in pan and top with raspberries. Evenly sprinkle with cake mix.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and oatmeal. Sprinkle over cake mix. Place butter in a single layer over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Drizzle with warm raspberry jam before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- The Ultimate Hummingbird Cake
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Aunt Helen's Rum Cake
- Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
- Old-Fashioned Hot Milk Cake