Peachy Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 45 Min
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
You don't have to wait for summer to come around to serve up slices of yummy peach cake. Our recipe for Peachy Poke Cake is made with some peachy ingredients that are available year-round. And since it's a poke cake, there's lots of peach flavor in every bite.
What You'll Need
- 1 package white cake mix (15.25-ounce or 16.25-ounce)
- 1 (4-serving-size) package peach-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (29-ounce) can sliced peaches in juice, drained, divided
What to Do
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions for 2 (9-inch) round cake pans. Bake according to package directions; let cool 15 minutes.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke about 15 holes randomly into each cake layer.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Slowly pour into holes of both cakes. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Place 1 cake layer on serving platter and frost with whipped topping; layer with half the peach slices. Place second cake layer on top and frost top and sides with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve, then garnish with remaining peach slices.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.