"Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a whole lot of peach flavor waiting for you in our "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad. This easy dessert is made from just 5 ingredients and can be thrown together just an hour before your next get-together - absolutely no baking or cooking involved!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package peach gelatin
- 1 (21-ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin, pie filling, and pineapple; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.