Peanut Butter Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat yourself to your own personal-sized paradise with our recipe for Peanut Butter Mug cake. This mug cake is ready for eating in just 2 minutes - it's like making a sweet, sweet deal with your microwave.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
What to Do
- Coat a 10- to 12-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate syrup; whisk until batter is smooth. Spoon into mug.
- Microwave 60 to 65 seconds, or until set in center. Let cool 3 to 5 minutes, then drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.