Peanut Butter Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat yourself to your own personal-sized paradise with our recipe for Peanut Butter Mug cake. This mug cake is ready for eating in just 2 minutes - it's like making a sweet, sweet deal with your microwave.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
What To Do:
- Coat a 10- to 12-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate syrup; whisk until batter is smooth. Spoon into mug.
- Microwave 60 to 65 seconds, or until set in center. Let cool 3 to 5 minutes, then drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.