Pineapple Coconut Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 28 Min
What a scrumptious dessert! Boxed cake mix shines brighter than ever thanks to layers of pudding, pineapple, coconut, and pecans.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare pudding according to package directions; chill 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare cake mix according to package directions in a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Spread chilled pudding over cake. Spoon pineapple over pudding. Sprinkle with coconut and half of pecans. Spread with whipped topping, and sprinkle with remaining half of pecans. Cover and chill 8 hours. Cut into squares.
Instant pudding mix, cake mix, and other convenience ingredients, shorten this recipe's prep and bake times but doesn't compromise on flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.