Pineapple Coconut Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 28 Min
What a scrumptious dessert! Boxed cake mix shines brighter than ever thanks to layers of pudding, pineapple, coconut, and pecans.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare pudding according to package directions; chill 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare cake mix according to package directions in a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Spread chilled pudding over cake. Spoon pineapple over pudding. Sprinkle with coconut and half of pecans. Spread with whipped topping, and sprinkle with remaining half of pecans. Cover and chill 8 hours. Cut into squares.
Instant pudding mix, cake mix, and other convenience ingredients, shorten this recipe's prep and bake times but doesn't compromise on flavor.