Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy, glazed, Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake can be eaten for breakfast, with your favorite morning drink, or served as a dessert. It's made with lots of lemon juice, which adds a ton of citrusy flavor, and the poppy seeds give it a very light, nutty crunch.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package lemon gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup (10-inch) Bundt pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with flour.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, gelatin, eggs, water, oil, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; beat 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Stir in poppy seeds. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and remaining lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!