We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 dozen clusters
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
What could be bad about marshmallows, chocolate, and pecans all in one recipe? Absolutely nothing! These Pecan Clusters are great in every way! You've gotta give these a try!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 pounds milk chocolate kisses
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 cups pecan halves
What to Do
- Place marshmallow creme and chocolate in a large bowl.
- Bring sugar, milk, and butter to a boil in a large heavy saucepan, stirring constantly. Boil 8 minutes, stirring constantly. Add to marshmallow creme mixture, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Stir in pecans. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto wax paper-lined baking sheets; chill until firm. Store candy in refrigerator.
Handy-Dandy Candy Tips: Read the recipe before you start, make sure you have all the ingredients on hand; use a heavy-bottomed saucepan to prevent the candy from burning; store layers of candy between sheets of wax paper in containers with tight-fitting lids.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!