Chicken Divan Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Casseroles like this are some of the easiest and most popular go-to weeknight options there are. That's why Chicken Divan Casserole is one of our most-popular dinner recipes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in broccoli, chicken, and cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix crackers and butter and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!