My Family's Favorite Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing homier or more welcoming than a hearty casserole at the end of a busy day. My Family's Favorite Casserole is a different one that's even better the day after, if there's any left!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (about 1/2 of a small onion)
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, broken up (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta just until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef over medium-high heat; drain off excess liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish and bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 additional minutes, or until top is light golden and crunchy.
If you enjoyed this pasta casserole recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
You'll find even more of our favorite casserole recipes in our free eCookbook, Blue Ribbon Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes.
- If you enjoyed this easy dinner casserole, be sure to also check out our Pork Chop Casserole.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 391
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 26g 51 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 461mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.