Country Kitchen Pineapple Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pineapple casseroles are a favorite in country kitchens, and like any good Southern recipe our Country Kitchen Pineapple Casserole features back-to-basics ingredients like butter, sugar, eggs, and white bread. You'll be surprised at just how good this simple casserole tastes!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 (20-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 slices day-old white bread, cubed
- 1 cup frosted flakes cereal, coarsely crushed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x -13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple, then fold in bread cubes.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with cereal. Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!