Hot Dog 'n' Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot Dog 'n' Bean Casserole is a kid-approved dinner recipe that even adults will love. The best part? You only need five ingredients to throw together this simple supper!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 (14-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the cheese; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese, and cook 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- Grandma's Best Casserole
- Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- My Family's Favorite Casserole
- Best Dinner Recipes: The 18 Best Casserole Recipes
- Easy Beefy Casserole
- Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need
- Amish Country Casserole