Kale and Mushroom Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Still looking for that perfect holiday stuffing recipe? Guess what? You've found it! Our recipe for Kale and Mushroom Stuffing is so good, you're never going to think of another stuffing again. This easy stuffing recipe is flavor-packed!
What You'll Need
- 20 slices white bread, toasted and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Place bread cubes in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter with oil. Add onion and mushrooms;cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until soft. Stir in kale and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes, or until kale begins to wilt.
- Add vegetable mixture to bread cubes. Add remaining ingredients; gently stir until well combined. Spoon into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!