Taco Beef Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All spiced up, this home-cooked, old-fashioned meal is a classic that will have the gang salivating for more. Watch out, there may not be any leftovers!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll 1 can crescent rolls, and press into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cook meat and onion in a large skillet, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in cheese and remaining 5 ingredients; spoon over crust.
- Unroll remaining can of crescent rolls on a lightly floured surface, and shape into a rectangle, pressing perforations to a seal; cut into 1-inch strips. Arrange strips in a lattice design over beef mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
We love the way this casserole turns out. It has that down-home lattice crust without all the old-fashioned time and effort. Canned crescent rolls are the perfect dough to make the lattice design, and the cheesy meat filling bubbles up beneath the checkerboard crust for a real eye-catching, come-and-get-it meal.
- If you're looking for more Mexican dinner recipes, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!