No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hit the pantry instead of the high seas for the main ingredient in this easy salmon casserole that's so rich and thick it almost tastes like a hearty soup. Our No-Fuss Salmon Casserole is sure to be a hit with everyone in your family!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (14-ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, soup, carrots, macaroni, onion, cheese, milk, and pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter; mix well then sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
- Our Test Kitchen likes to use a good-quality red salmon to make this a really flavorful casserole, but any variety of canned salmon will work.
- Our Golden Salmon Bake is another mouthwatering salmon casserole that's worth trying!
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that