Ham 'n' Swiss Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you make this bake for a church supper or you serve it to the family for dinner, you're sure to receive lots of compliments. This creamy Ham 'n' Swiss Bake is made with lots of Swiss cheese, chopped ham, and yummy egg noodles.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Coat a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, 1-1/2 cups cheese, ham, peas, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in cooked noodles and pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and bake 10 more minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Here's a great way to use leftover ham. Or, if you don't have any leftovers, take advantage of cubed cooked ham that's available in the meat section of your supermarket.
- Our Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole is another delicious and easy way to enjoy Swiss cheese (plus lots of other goodies)!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 727
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 95 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 41g 83 %
- Cholesterol 178mg 59 %
- Sodium 1,355mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 8.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!