Easy Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a smart way to get everybody to eat their veggies! Easy Broccoli Casserole is bathed in a Cheddar Cheese and creamy mushroom soup sauce, making it a perfect side dish for any of your favorite main courses.
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) packages fresh broccoli florets (see Note)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
What to Do
- Coat a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Add broccoli and broth, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except bread crumbs; stir well then spoon over broccoli mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through and broccoli is tender.
This is such a great go-along with so many main dishes! Recently, our Test Kitchen served it up with our Baked Rosemary Chicken. Yum!
Using broccoli florets shortens this cooking time. They're sold fresh or frozen and are really convenient for a quick weeknight side dish.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 128
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 9.9mg 3 %
- Sodium 493mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.