Berry Trio Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Berry Trio Cheesecake Pie is loaded with fresh berries and even though it looks fancy, it's easy to put together. The oven and the fridge do most of the work and you get to be creative!
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 prepared (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup blackberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, marshmallow creme, flour, vanilla, and lemon juice until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, just until mixed. Pour into pie crust.
Bake about 45 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Turn off oven and let cheesecake cool in oven 1 hour with the door cracked open.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Top with berries, creating your own pretty pattern.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.