Berry Trio Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Berry Trio Cheesecake Pie is loaded with fresh berries and even though it looks fancy, it's easy to put together. The oven and the fridge do most of the work and you get to be creative!
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 prepared (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup blackberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, marshmallow creme, flour, vanilla, and lemon juice until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, just until mixed. Pour into pie crust.
Bake about 45 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Turn off oven and let cheesecake cool in oven 1 hour with the door cracked open.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Top with berries, creating your own pretty pattern.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!