Blueberry Patch Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Right-side-up or upside-down, this blueberry cheesecake recipe is one creamy cheesecake that's a thumbs-up favorite time and time again.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust, crumbled
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth. Add whipped cream and stir until well blended.
- Place blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham cracker crust. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For a conventional quick-and-easy blueberry cheesecake, just spoon the cream cheese filling into the pie crust and top with the blueberries.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.