XOXO Cheesecake Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
If you want to guarantee that your Valentine's Day is going to include lots of hugs and kisses make these XOXO Cheesecake Bites to share with all your loved ones. They're made with some of our most-loved ingredients, like cream cheese, red raspberries, and plenty of chocolate!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- chocolate syrup (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 regular sized muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter, mix well. Place one tablespoon of crumbs in cupcake liners and press mixture evenly into bottom. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Spoon mixture evenly into cupcake liners. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is set. Let cool 1 hour, then refrigerate 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries and remaining sugar and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until berries are broken down. Let cool slightly then refrigerate until chilled and thickened. Spoon over cheesecake and drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
- Looking for more great Valentine's Day dessert ideas? Check out our FREE eCookbook, Treats for Your Sweetheart.
- And if it's bite-sized desserts you're after, then you'll love our collection of Marvelous Mini Dessert Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 266
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 202mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
- Top 14 Great Cheesecake Recipes
- Mini Snowman Cheesecakes
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake