We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're only 6 ingredients away from some of the creamiest, most delicious Cheesecake Squares that you have ever made. This simple recipe is perfect for transporting to the local church potluck or your neighbor's party. A definite crowd-pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat cottage cheese, cream cheese, and 3/4 cup sugar until well blended. Add eggs, beating until well mixed.
- Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean; remove the cake from the oven, but do not turn off the oven.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, the remaining sugar, and vanilla; mix well and spread evenly over the top of the cake. Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- Santa's Favorite Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Peppermint Swirl Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake