We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're only 6 ingredients away from some of the creamiest, most delicious Cheesecake Squares that you have ever made. This simple recipe is perfect for transporting to the local church potluck or your neighbor's party. A definite crowd-pleaser!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat cottage cheese, cream cheese, and 3/4 cup sugar until well blended. Add eggs, beating until well mixed.
- Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean; remove the cake from the oven, but do not turn off the oven.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, the remaining sugar, and vanilla; mix well and spread evenly over the top of the cake. Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that