Double Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate lovers rejoice! This Double Chocolate No-Bake cheesecake has double the chocolate and double the creamy. And, since there's no baking required...you can have it ready to eat at a moments notice!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate-flavored pie crust
What to Do
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water or place in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high (full power) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add sour cream, almond extract, and cooled melted chocolate; beat until well mixed.
- In a small chilled bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff. Fold by hand (not with an electric mixer) into chocolate mixture. Spoon into chocolate-flavored pie crust and smooth top with a spatula.
- Chill until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Serve with sprinkled cocoa, shaved chocolate or toasted almonds over dollops of additional whipped cream.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.