No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save this recipe for the holidays, 'cause when your oven is full of roasted turkey or glazed ham and all the trimmings, it's good to have a no bake cheesecake recipe on hand! Your whole family is going to love this No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, melted
- 1 (0.25 ounces) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 cup ( pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, nutmeg, and butter; mix well. Press into bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine gelatin and water; stir over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, until dissolved. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup sugar until well blended. Stir in dissolved gelatin and eggnog until well blended. Refrigerate 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip cream. Fold whipped cream into eggnog mixture, then pour over prepared crust, cover, and chill 3 to 4 hours before serving.
For an extra-special holiday look, sprinkle the top with some additional nutmeg.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!