Simple Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name says it all. Simple Cheesecake Pie is as simple as can be! And it's great as is or topped with berries, pineapple, or whipped cream.
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, flour, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, just until mixed.
- Pour into pie crust and bake about 45 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Turn off oven and let cheesecake cool in oven 1 hour with the door cracked open.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!