We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Only 4 ingredients and voila, a heavenly Chocolate Malt.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (see note)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 2 tablespoons malt-flavored chocolate drink mix
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process just until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Stir in drink mix. Serve immediately.
Use 4 cups of ice cream if you prefer really thick shakes. For the chocolate-mint lovers, substitute equal amounts of chocolate-mint flavor syrup for the chocolate flavor syrup.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 468
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 67mg 22 %
- Sodium 185mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 58g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!