We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a single batch of our Classic Margarita recipe when it's just a few of you, but make several batches if you're gonna fill a punch bowl for a crowd (of adults only, of course).
What You'll Need
- Coarse salt for rims of glasses
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Ice cubes
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
What to Do
- Place salt in a shallow dish. Run a lime wedge around the rim of 4 wine or martini glasses then dip the rims into the salt, coating the rims completely.
- Place tequila, triple sec, and lime juice in a pitcher filled with ice. Stir until mixture is cold then pour into salted glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a lime wedge and serve.
To serve over ice, or not to serve over ice, that is the question. The answer is up to you; either way is correct.