We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a creepy drink idea for your Halloween party! The kids will love both the look and taste of this spooky green punch. And, you can easily add your favorite liquor for your adults-only party!
What You'll Need
- 3 (6-ounce) cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4-serving) package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, water, lemon juice, sugar, and gelatin mix, stirring until the sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
- Add the soda and cherry juice; mix well. Serve in individual glasses over ice.
If you're making this to serve in a punch bowl, double the quantity of all the ingredients.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.