Very Bloody Mary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't be surprised if you find a few vampires lurking about when you mix together a pitcher of our recipe for a Very Bloody Mary. These are frightfully good for your blood-thirsty ghouls and guests.
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) can vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup vodka (optional)
- 4 celery stalks
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except celery and ice. Mix until evenly blended.
- Place a celery stalk and a few ice cubes in individual tall drink glasses.
- Pour the Bloody Mary mixture over the ice cubes and serve.
For that extra vampire bloody taste, before adding Bloody Mary mixture to the glasses, try combining some coarse salt and coarse black pepper in a shallow bowl. Wet the rim of each glass then dip the rim into the salt and pepper mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!