Very Bloody Mary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't be surprised if you find a few vampires lurking about when you mix together a pitcher of our recipe for a Very Bloody Mary. These are frightfully good for your blood-thirsty ghouls and guests.
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) can vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup vodka (optional)
- 4 celery stalks
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except celery and ice. Mix until evenly blended.
- Place a celery stalk and a few ice cubes in individual tall drink glasses.
- Pour the Bloody Mary mixture over the ice cubes and serve.
For that extra vampire bloody taste, before adding Bloody Mary mixture to the glasses, try combining some coarse salt and coarse black pepper in a shallow bowl. Wet the rim of each glass then dip the rim into the salt and pepper mixture.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.