We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 sandwich cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This 3-ingredient dessert looks and tastes homemade. The best part is that Apricot Peek-a-Boos are simple to make!
What You'll Need
- 2 (18-ounce) rolls refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- 1 cup seedless apricot preserves
What to Do
- Freeze cookie dough 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove one roll from freezer; cut into 1/4-inch slices and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove from oven, let cool slightly then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Remove second roll from freezer; cut into 1/4-inch slices and place on cooled baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Immediately use a 1-inch cutter or a clean plastic bottle cap to cut out a round hole in center of this batch of cookies. Cool cookies on baking sheets 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Dust cutout cookies with confectioners' sugar. Spread each solid cookie with about 1 teaspoon apricot preserves; top each with a cutout cookie. Store in an airtight container.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 209
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 180mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!