Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Feel like you're on vacation without even leaving your home with one of our best chocolate chip cookie recipes. Bake a batch of these Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies, grab a glass of cold milk and relax!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor or blender, pulse oats until fine.
- In a large bowl, combine oats with flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla. Add eggs and mix until smooth. Stir in oats mixture; mix well. Stir chocolate chips and nuts into dough; mix well.
- Spoon rounded 1/4 cup portions onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are light brown and soft in the middle. When cool, store in a sealed container to keep soft.
Dough can be refrigerated overnight.
If you don't feel like having a glass of milk, why not try a warm mug of our rich and smooth White Hot Chocolate? Heavenly!
- For even more of our delicious chocolate treats, check out our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 501
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 43mg 14 %
- Sodium 317mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.