We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 (about 4 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Everybody loves Butter Cookies, so what nicer way to let them know you care than by mixing up a batch of these easy homemade cookies?
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (any kind)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 10- x 15-inch baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut in all ingredients, except 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, until well mixed and a soft ball forms.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until just light golden. While still warm (not hot), roll in the remaining 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 78
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 60mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.5g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %