We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 (about 4 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Everybody loves Butter Cookies, so what nicer way to let them know you care than by mixing up a batch of these easy homemade cookies?
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (any kind)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 10- x 15-inch baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut in all ingredients, except 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, until well mixed and a soft ball forms.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until just light golden. While still warm (not hot), roll in the remaining 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 78
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 60mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.5g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.