We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 (about 4 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Everybody loves Butter Cookies, so what nicer way to let them know you care than by mixing up a batch of these easy homemade cookies?
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (any kind)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 10- x 15-inch baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut in all ingredients, except 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, until well mixed and a soft ball forms.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until just light golden. While still warm (not hot), roll in the remaining 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 78
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 60mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.5g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.