Potato Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you won't be able to resist reaching for one of these melts-in-your-mouth Potato Chip Cookies. These buttery potato chip cookies have a slightly sweet and slightly salty taste that make them an absolute favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (4 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Slowly add flour and vanilla until well blended. Stir in potato chips; mix well.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until light golden around edges. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- If you’d like, after cooling, sprinkle the cookies with confectioners’ sugar or drizzle with melted chocolate. To make melted chocolate, in a small microwaveable bowl, simply melt 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening 45 to 60 seconds in the microwave, or until melted and smooth when stirred together.
- For more cookie recipes you'll love, try our Cowboy Cookies, our Blue Ribbon "Fried" Sandwich Cookies, or our Copycat Girl Scout Samoas.
- To enjoy chips in a more traditional way, try our Loaded Ranch Dip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 125
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 76mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.