Potato Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you won't be able to resist reaching for one of these melts-in-your-mouth Potato Chip Cookies. These buttery potato chip cookies have a slightly sweet and slightly salty taste that make them an absolute favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (4 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Slowly add flour and vanilla until well blended. Stir in potato chips; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Using a fork, flatten each cookie.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until light golden around edges. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you’d like, after cooling, sprinkle the cookies with confectioners’ sugar or drizzle with melted chocolate. To make melted chocolate, in a small microwaveable bowl, simply melt 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening 45 to 60 seconds in the microwave, or until melted and smooth when stirred together.
- We've got tons of cookie recipes on our website, so take a look! Just to get you started, we thought you might like to try our Anytime Cookie Balls or Chocolate Potato Cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 125
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 76mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.