Scotchie Surprise Cookies Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet they'll be surprised when you hand 'em over this easy stir-and-bake jar for Scotchie Surprise Cookies! This is one of those gifts in a jar that's such a treat to give, 'cause it's loaded with layers of yummy, butterscotch cookie goodness.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
What to Do
- Place flour, baking soda,and salt into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level ingredients. Add to jar brown sugar, granulated sugar, walnuts, butterscotch, chocolate chips, and coconut, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar and decorate. (See Note)
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Scotchie Surprise Cookies Cooking Instructions
Makes About 28 Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat 1 stick softened butter, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and entire jar of dry ingredients; mix well.
- Drop with a spoon 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.