Chocolate Chip-Cream Cheese Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These bite-sized Chocolate Chip-Cream Cheese Cups come together in just 15 minutes! All you need is a muffin tin, some convenient ingredients, and a whole lot of cookie love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Chocolate candy sprinkles (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Press into miniature (1-3/4-inch) muffin pans.
- Bake 13 minutes. Immediately make indentations in center of each by lightly pressing with handle of a wooden spoon. Cool in pans 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth. Stir in vanilla and lemon juice. Spoon evenly into cookie cups; sprinkle with chocolate candy sprinkles, if desired. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".