Chocolate Chip Orange Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh-squeezed orange juice adds bright flavor to these Chocolate Chip Orange Cookies. This sweet cookie recipe can make any day feel extra-special, so bake up enough to share with friends, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add orange juice and orange zest; mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until edges are golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 34
- Calories 175
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 163mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!