We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 1/2 Dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
Nothing fancy schmancy about these Chocolate Shortbreads. They may look it because of their wavy edges, but they are just plain chocolaty goodness.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter, diced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor until blended. Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture forms a ball, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; cut into 1-inch by 3-1/2-inch strips, using a fluted pastry cutter or sharp knife. Place 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake strips 18 to 22 minutes. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
No fancy cookie cutters for these wavy, shapely shortbread cookies. Just roll out the dough and whip out a fluted pastry cutter to cut wavy-edged cookies in record time.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!