We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or a tart? Our homemade cookie tarts are a combo of both and a cinch to make. Store-bought chocolate chip cookies are smothered in whipped topping and garnished with fresh fruit and chocolate to create this homemade dessert treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 large bakery-style chocolate chip cookies
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What to Do
- Spread whipped topping evenly over the top of each cookie.
- Arrange kiwi slices around the outer edge of each cookie, and strawberry slices in the center.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat.
- With a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate over the fruit tarts; let the chocolate set. Serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 475
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 141mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.