We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or a tart? Our homemade cookie tarts are a combo of both and a cinch to make. Store-bought chocolate chip cookies are smothered in whipped topping and garnished with fresh fruit and chocolate to create this homemade dessert treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 large bakery-style chocolate chip cookies
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What to Do
- Spread whipped topping evenly over the top of each cookie.
- Arrange kiwi slices around the outer edge of each cookie, and strawberry slices in the center.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat.
- With a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate over the fruit tarts; let the chocolate set. Serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 475
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 141mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!