We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 (about 2 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Snack-time doesn't have to be boring, especially when you make something as yummy as our Granola Cookies. These are especially great for packing in lunchboxes. We've found that kid's of all ages love these chewy cookies!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granola cereal, any flavor, slightly crushed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake about 12 minutes, or until set but not hard. Cool 1 minute, then remove from baking sheets to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 128
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 96mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 7.7g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.