We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Snack-time doesn't have to be boring, especially when you make something as yummy as our Granola Cookies. These are especially great for packing in lunchboxes. We've found that kid's of all ages love these chewy cookies!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granola cereal, any flavor, slightly crushed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake about 12 minutes, or until set but not hard. Cool 1 minute, then remove from baking sheets to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!