Peppermint Brownie Rounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone knows the best part of the brownie is the crispy top layer, and these Peppermint Brownie Rounds are exactly that. Not only are they delicious, but they make a great holiday gift, too!
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons (3/4) stick butter, cut into pieces
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peppermint crunch baking chips (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, combine butter and chocolate. Microwave about 1 minute or until melted. Add sugar and egg and whisk until smooth. Stir in flour, salt and vanilla.
- Place rounded teaspoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheets about 2-inches apart. Spray the bottom of a glass with cooking spray and flatten each cookie into a 2-inch round.
- Sprinkle candy pieces over rounds. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until firm.
- Let cool 2 minutes, then gently remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
We like to use Andes peppermint candies that you can find at holiday time in the baking section at your grocery store.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!