Crunchy Cinnamon Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need something sweet and quick for drop-ins? Somewhere between a cookie and candy, these are the answer!
What You'll Need
- 24 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil. Place the graham crackers on the baking sheets in a single layer.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the brown sugar and butter to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Allow to boil for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly. Stir in the pecans and remove from the heat. Pour over the graham crackers, coating completely.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool. Break the cookies in half and store in an airtight container until ready to serve. Makes 4 dozen.
Make sure not to store these in the refrigerator or they'll become soft and grainy.