Doubly Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 14 large cookies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This is the perfect recipe for a chocoholic who craves homemade chocolate cookies! Mix up a batch of these Doubly Chocolate Cookies today. They're chock-full of taste that'll satisfy even a super-sized sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages semisweet baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Melt 1 package of chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl for 1 to 2 minutes; stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Mix in brown sugar, flour, melted butter, eggs, vanilla, and baking powder.
- Chop second package of chocolate and add to mixture; stir in walnuts. Drop batter by 1/4-cupfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, until cookies are puffy and tops are dry. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Looking for make-ahead desserts? Check out this collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 357
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 50mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!