Baby Shower Shortbread Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When there's a bundle of joy on the way, you need to make our Baby Shower Shortbread Cookies! These sweet sugary cookies are ready to help you welcome new family members (and old ones) with that classic shortbread taste. Plus, the playful swirls and sprinkles make these cookies an instant hit for any baby shower crowd!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blue and pink sprinkles for decoration
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, and salt.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar 4 to 5 minutes or until very fluffy, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl. Add milk and vanilla and beat 1 minute. Gradually sift in flour mixture and fold gently with spatula until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with large open star tip. Pipe batter into 1-1/2-inch wide circles, 1-inch apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let cool 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Top with blue and pink sprinkles to decorate.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more fun party recipes? Try our Best Party Appetizer Recipes and check out our Ways with Deviled Eggs!
- For more tasty cookie recipes, try our Blue Ribbon "Fried" Sandwich Cookie, our Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, or our Cowboy Cookies.
- Plus, we've got more Homemade Shortbread Cookie Recipes right here!