Rocky Road Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you a traveler of the "Rocky Road"? Y'know, the road that's covered with crunchy nuts, pillowy marshmallows, and loads of chocolate? If you are, then you already know how tasty that road can be, which is why we've crammed all those flavors into these amazing Rocky Road Cookies!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Add egg whites and vanilla and whisk until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or 1/8 cup measure, scoop batter onto parchment paper. Top each cookie with 4 to 5 mini marshmallows, then freeze 5 minutes to chill slightly.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden. Cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 182
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 34mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!