Heavenly Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 30 cookies
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Hr
These melt-in-your-mouth cookies are ooh-so-easy to make. Prepare 'em in the evening and then put 'em in the oven, and forget about 'em 'til the next morning! Ooh! What a heavenly treat to wake up to!
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) mini semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed with an electric beater 1 minute or until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar to egg white mixture, beating 2-1/2 minutes or until stiff peaks form and sugar dissolves. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto 2 lightly greased parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Place in 400-degree oven, and turn oven off. Leave in oven 8 hours or overnight.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!