Iced Carrot Cake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our cake mix shortcut will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time and will leave you with the most delicious Iced Carrot Cake Cookies you've ever tasted!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package carrot cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple, carrots, eggs, and oil; beat 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended. Stir in pecans. Drops by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool, then frost with cream cheese frosting. Store in an airtight container.
Mmmm! If you love these Iced Carrot Cake Cookies as much as we do, you'll want to try another one of our favorites: Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.