Iced Carrot Cake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our cake mix shortcut will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time and will leave you with the most delicious Iced Carrot Cake Cookies you've ever tasted!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package carrot cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple, carrots, eggs, and oil; beat 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended. Stir in pecans. Drops by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool, then frost with cream cheese frosting. Store in an airtight container.
Mmmm! If you love these Iced Carrot Cake Cookies as much as we do, you'll want to try another one of our favorites: Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German potato pancakes are a favorite side dish in the fall, especially during Oktoberfest. Now, we've made them even more fall-perfect by adding some apple to them. Our Apple Potato Pancakes are crispy-delicious with just a touch of sweetness!