Irish Cream Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a festive cookie that's perfect for eating alongside a mug full of Irish coffee. We've even added a little green to this Irish Cream Biscotti recipe, so that you can enjoy an extra dose of good luck!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon green food color, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt; mix well. Add eggs and 1/4 cup liqueur; mix well. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon green food color, creating a marbled effect.
- Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Place 2 pieces of dough on each baking sheet, leaving space between them. Form a slightly rounded 2-1/2- x 9-inch loaf that is about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow loaves to cool 5 minutes. Cut each loaf into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Lay slices cut side down on baking sheets and bake an additional 15 minutes. Turn biscotti over and bake an additional 15 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioner's sugar, remaining Irish cream liqueur, and remaining food color; mix well. Drizzle over one side of biscotti and allow to dry before storing in an airtight container.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.